LHO 1-5 Jumping Dog Vegas Qualifier supported by PB Caravans
For a friendly, reliable mobile caravan service
contact Phil on 07549 794827 www.pb-caravanservices.co.uk
The “‘PB Caravans LHO Jumping Qualifier” is a competition for all Large dogs running LHO/Intermediate. There will be approximately ten qualifying heats. The top 3 dogs from each heat (top 2 if the heat is split into 2 parts), will qualify for the The Dog Vegas Final comprising of approx 30 dogs at the July Dog Vegas show in 2020.
In the final, prize money of £100 will be awarded between the top 3 places dogs & handlers, 1st- £70, 2nd-£20, 3rd-£10. The winner will also receive a trophy & money off vouchers for future Dog Vegas shows.
- Jump heights will be set at 550mm standard heights until Jan 1st 2020 when jump height will be set at 500mm for the qualifier.
- A place in the final will only be open to dogs competing at intermediate after Jan 1st 2020
- The competition is open to dogs entered at LHO height (until Jan 1st 2020) at the show and dogs eligible to compete at Grades 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.
- This class must be judged under the appropriate Kennel Club Rules in force at the time of the competition.
- If the entry for a heat exceeds the KC limit for a judge in a day then the class will be equally and randomly split and another judge appointed for the second part.
- All competitors entering the class will be deemed to have agreed to abide by the rules of the Kennel Club and the specific regulations governing this class.
- Handlers may enter more than one dog in the competition and may qualify more than one dog for the final event.
- Once a dog has qualified for the final it may enter further heats.
- Handlers who have already qualified their dog for the final must report this fact to the appropriate Show Secretary before running in the class. If the already qualified dog then qualifies again, the place will be awarded to the highest placed unqualified dog.
- The first three dogs from the heat will be invited to compete in the final. The next three dogs will be held as reserves.
- If the class is split the top two dogs from each part will be invited to compete in the final. The next top two in each part will be held as reserves.
- In the event of a dog being unable to compete in the final due to unavailability, illness or injury the reserves from that heat will be called up in numerical order.
- In the event of a handler being unable to compete in the final due to illness or injury a substitute handler for the qualifying dog will be allowed to run the dog.